What are ways that you can put this into practice? I find that taking some time to be with my choices and thoughts can often bring me insight into making the best choice for me. It's different for everyone, so take a moment to turn inward and honor what is right for YOU.
Here are some suggestions:
- Arrive to your yoga or fitness class a bit early to sit and meditate
- Find a quite spot during your daily break or lunch
- Go on a walk or jog
- Take a long, hot bath
- Right before bedtime or during your cup of coffee in the morning
- In the car (put some relaxing meditative music on to drown out the stressful traffic around you)
- While you are making a meal
And always remember to give yourself grace when making choices. If you find that a choice you made didn't work out in your best interest, then take the time to learn from it and don't beat yourself up about it. Our lives are filled with choices. Every moment of everyday is a choice. What a gift it is to have that!